Specter Werkes Corvette GTR
Specter Werkes/Sports’ C6-based Corvette GTR is a distinctive and exclusive sports car with exceptional capability, whether on the street or track.
The Corvette GTR retains intrinsic character of the Corvette and complements it with appearance, performance and luxury elements – all incorporated with Specter’s signature wide-body styling. It is available on all C6 Corvette models, including the base coupe and convertible, the Z06 and ZR1.
With a variety of Powertrain, paint, and wheel options, the Corvette GTR is built to order. Each is hand assembled with all-new body components and identified by a special, individually numbered interior plaque.
And when it comes to performance, Specter Werkes/Sports offers several Matrix engine upgrade packages that use nothing but the highest-quality, all-forged parts and are proven with complete dynamometer testing.
Standard and Available Features
- Unique GTR Bodywork, including: front fascia, carbon fiber splitter, extractor hood, front fenders, doors, rocker panels, rear fascia, carbon fiber diffuser, carbon fiber mirror caps, Cleartastic paint protection, paint and assembly
- Custom GTR headlamp bezels with exposed carbon fiber appearance
- Unique tail lamps and center high-mounted stop lamp
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Zero Press Tires; 285/30ZR19 (front) and 335/25ZR20 (rear)
- Forgeline or HRE wheels: 19-inch in the front and 20-inch in the rear
- Stop Tech ST60 front brakes and ST40 rear brakes
- Carbon fiber fuel rail covers and carbon fiber, low-restriction air box
- Hotchkis stabilizer bar kit
- GTR-embroidered seats and serial-numbered dash plaque
- CORSA/Specter stainless steel performance exhaust system
- GTR Badges
Specter Werkes Group 6
For those who love their C6 Corvette and are looking for that added level of appearance, Specter Werkes/Sports’ Group 6 package is the perfect combination of form and proportion. This aero package includes a front spoiler, side rocker panels, and a rear spoiler. There are also optional fender flares to accommodate wider wheels and tires and an extractor hood bred from the racing world.
Specter Werkes/Sports also offers and array of Matrix engine upgrades, each providing Corvette enthusiasts with different levels of performance enhancements. Custom suede interiors are another gorgeous upgrade that really sets your Corvette Group 6 apart from the rest.
Like all the Specter Werkes enhanced Corvettes, the GTR and the Group 5 designs, the Group 6 complement of exterior upgrades embellishes and enhances the factory’s form without exaggeration. But where the C6 exterior components offer a smooth, tailored look, the Group 6 has an edgier, racetrack demeanor.